HOW TO BOOK
1. On 20 March, 2013 a ‘book now’ button will appear on the Spring Festival website (this will appear a few hours before booking opens). Click on the button – you will then have 3 options:
- Create an Account: this will be your personal account which can be used for all NKT-IKBU International Festival bookings meaning you will be able to see all your booking carts in one account. Creating an account will save time when the actual booking goes live, as your personal information will automatically be inserted in the booking form. Once you have created an account, you will then follow the steps from point 2 below.
- Log in: if you have already have an account.
- Book without creating an account:you will follow the steps below.
2. You will be invited to read and accept the booking terms and conditions. Please read these carefully so that you are familiar with deposit and cancellation conditions in particular.
3. A countdown clock will then appear which will automatically proceed to the booking form at the assigned booking opening time.
4. Personal Information: you will be asked for the following personal information when submitting your booking. If you have already created an account some of this info will auto fill.
- Name as it appears on your passport/national ID card: If ordained, you will be asked to supply this information in addition to your ordained name.
- Address and Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number: in case we need to contact you urgently about your booking.
- Which NKT Centre you attend (if you attend one): The whole event is organized by volunteers, this information helps us allocate volunteering opportunities most effectively.
- Gender: this is required info – it is not always possible to tell from your name.
- Children’s Bookings: additional information is required, please see Festival Kids page for more details.
5. Select the booking options you require.
- Festival Attendance: you will have the option to book for the whole event or to select specific days.
- Accommodation: please see accommodation page for more information about options.
- Meals: you will have the option to purchase a ‘Festival Meal Ticket’ providing 3 meals per day in the Festival Dining Tent.
- Early Arrival/Late Stay:
- Translation/Assisted Listening. Please notify us of any Special Needs in the comments box.
6. You will then have the opportunity to review your booking information before submitting
7. Booking Cart: Your booking cart will now be displayed. If you wish to Add Another Booking you can do so here, or Proceed to Payment.
9. Proceed to Payment: A minimum non-refundable 25% deposit is required and will be calculated automatically. A ‘payment confirmed’ message will be displayed when the transaction has been successfully completed. You will now receive an email with a link to your booking cart. Please keep this information in a secure place so that you can access your booking cart later.
10. Booking Status: Your booking status will be displayed in your booking cart.
- Incomplete:means that there is still some action you need to take E.g. minimum deposit has not been paid, room mate has not been named (in case of twin room).
- In Progress: means that you have submitted all the necessary information, and that the Festival Registration team is now confirming that the information is correct and that all your booking options are available. This stage may take some time especially when booking initially opens due to the number of bookings received.
- Confirmed: means that the Festival Registration team have confirmed that the necessary information has been provided and minimum payment has been received. A confirmation letter will be sent, you will also be able to see this status update in your booking cart. If any of the information in your booking cart/confirmation letter is incorrect, please notify Festival Registration using the ‘contact us’ button. It is important to use the ‘contact us’ button in your booking cart as this ensures that we are able to correctly locate your booking.
- Complete: A booking status will only change to complete when payment has been received in full and all required information is received. If you pay your balance in full before you arrive we will amend your booking to complete. If you pay your balance when you arrive for the Festival, you will see this updated in your account after all the registration data has been entered.