Internationales Sommerfestival 2021
30. Juli - 14. August
Woche 2 vor Ort-Teilnahme - Bedingungen
Bitte beachten Sie, dass eine Teilnahme vor Ort nur für Einwohner Großbritaniens möglich ist
2021 SOMMERFESTIVAL ONLINE - BUCHUNGSBESTIMMUNGEN
|BITTE LESEN SIE SICH DIE INFORMATIONEN UNTEN SORGFÄLTIG DURCH|
Leider ist es auf Grund der aktuell geltenden Corona-Bestimmungen nur für Einwohner Großbritanniens möglich, persönlich am Festival teilzunehmen. Daher ist dieser Abschnitt nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
The streamed event will be available worldwide - see the general Terms and Conditions page for more information.
Covid-19 Festival Guidelines
- All attendees must show proof of a negative Covid test result taken within 24 hours of arrival.
- General Covid measures can be found on the General Information page, more detailed Covid guidelines will be provided via email to all confirmed attendees prior to arrival.
- Attendance at the Festival will be dependent on accepting and following the Festival Covid Guidelines.
- Failure to follow the Festival Covid Guidelines will result in you being asked to leave the Festival site.
How to Make a Booking: Step by step instructions can be found on the ‘How to Book’ page. Bookings cannot be transferred to another person.
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds: Please read the following information carefully.
- In-person Bookings (at Manjushri KMC) are for week 2 only (week 1 bookings are restricted to those who are already at Manjushri KMC prior to the start of the Festival).
- Bookings made more than 7 days before the start of the Festival: A minimum 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Bookings without the minimum deposit will be cancelled automatically after 72 hours, after which it will be necessary to make a new booking.
- Full payment required 7 days before the start of the Festival: All bookings must be paid in full by 22 July. Bookings made after this date require full payment at time of booking. Bookings without a valid payment will be cancelled after 24 hours.
- Late Bookings made within 24 hours of the start of the Festival (UK time) which do not have a valid payment will be automatically cancelled. In case of a failed payment (please check your booking cart status and with your card provider if necessary), a new booking will be required.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- In-person at MKMC Festival Fee up to 24 hours before the start of the Festival a 25% deposit will be retained. Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the Festival are non-refundable.
- Accommodation at MKMC
- All accommodation (with the exception of camping in own tent) cancelled more than 7 days before the start of the Festival (22 July) we will retain a 25% deposit. Cancellations on or after 23 July are fully non-refundable unless we are able to re-sell the accommodation.
- Camping in own tent up to 24 hours before the start of the Festival a 25% deposit will be retained. Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the Festival are non-refundable..
- Meals at MKMC up to 24 hours before the start of the Festival a 25% deposit will be retained. Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the Festival are non-refundable.
Translation: All Festival teaching, meditations and retreat sessions will be conducted in English.
Audio Recordings: May be ordered at the time of booking, or added to your cart later. Recordings may be booked up to 1 month after the end of the Festival - 14 September (of 15 September for those in Hong Kong Time and Australia Eastern Standard time zones). Recordings may only be ordered for sessions that you have registered for. Recordings are for the sole use of the registered recipient and should not be shared. Audio recordings are for the teaching sessions only and do not include the empowerments, guided meditation or retreat sessions.