VOLUNTEERING AT THE FALL FESTIVAL
A special opportunity
Each International Kadampa Festival is a manifestation of an incredible web of kindness. From meditation hall stewards and shrine attendants, to the registration team, shop assistants, audio and video teams, and much more – every area is staffed by volunteers.
Volunteering offers a special opportunity to:
- Put the teachings and meditations into practice directly
- Meet and work alongside people from every walk of life
- Contribute to the success of an event the profits of which are dedicated to public benefit through the International Temples Fund
Ways to volunteer:
- If you attend a local NKT centre, check if they have a pre-arranged volunteer team you can join. Such teams usually commit to helping to run a particular area of the Festival
- When you arrive, go to the Volunteer Desk and sign up for a task
- There are also opportunities to help before and after the Festival – please email [email protected] for more info.
We realise that not everyone is able to volunteer, but please remember that simply by attending the Festival you are working for world peace and making a valuable contribution to the ITP.