|Festival fees - Daily rates (Does not include accommodation or meals)|
|Week 1||Fri||July 29||£15||Teaching (begins at 7:30pm)|
|Sat||July 30||£35||Meditations & Blessing Empowerment of Buddha Shakyamuni|
|Sun||July 31||£30||Meditations & Teachings|
|Mon||August 1||£30||Meditations & Teachings|
|Tues||August 2||£30||Meditations & Teachings|
|Week 2||Fri||August 5||£0||FREE DAY|
|Sat||August 6||£30||Meditations & Teachings|
|Sun||August 7||£30||Meditations & Teachings|
|Mon||August 8||£30||Meditations & Teachings|
|Tues||August 9||£30||Meditations & Teachings|
|Sat||August 13||£10||Life of Buddha (video Presentation)|
Children's Festival Fee:
|Age:||0 - 7 years||FREE|
|8 - 15 years||50% discount|
|16+ years||as adult above|
|per night - incl. breakfast|
|Single ensuite†*||£55 per room|
|Single†*||£45 per room|
|Twin or Double ensuite†*||£80 per room|
|Twin or Double†*||£70 per room|
|Shared Room*||£25 per person|
|Indoor Dorm*||£20 per person|
|Marquee Dorm**||£15 per person|
† very limited availability
* must be booked for minimum whole of Week 1 or Week 2
**must be booked for minimum whole of Week 1 or Week 2. A limited number of marquee dorm spaces are available for 3 night minimum.
There are three camping options. For each option, you must first booking camping – then select which of the camping options you require.
- bringing your own tent
- booking a ready-erected tent (includes mattress, pillow and blanket)
- bringing your own campervan (very limited spaced available)
Camping Fee (per person/per night) £6 incl breakfast.
PLUS additional cost for ready-erected tents & campervans
|Ready-erected Tent||Only one person should book this and provide the names of those sharing. Everyone should book camping|
|(per tent/per night) Whole festival only.|
|2 person tent||£10/night (max occupancy 2 people)|
|4 person tent||£20/night (max occupancy 4 people)|
|Campervan*||Only one person should book the space and provide the names of those sharing. Everyone should book camping.|
|Whole festival only|
|£5 per night campervan fee|
*Very limited spaces. Please do not bring a campervan unless you have reserved a space otherwise we will be unable to accommodate you. No cooking is allowed.
- We regret we are unable to accommodate under 16s in shared rooms or dormitory accommodation with adults who are not their parent/legal guardian, nominated carer or an adult family member.
- Children aged 4 and over who are occupying a bed/space in a twin or double room will be charged at full adult rates above.
- Children aged 3 and under sharing their parent’s bed are free of charge.
- Children aged under 16 who are camping (in parents own tent) are free of charge. It is not permitted for those under 16 to sleep in their own tent but must share with an adult family member/nominated carer.
- In general children aged 3 or under who are camping (in a ready-erected tent) are free of charge and children aged 4 and over will be counted towards the maximum occupancy of the tent.
Young Adults Accommodation (16 & 17 year olds)
- Young Adults cannot be accommodated in shared room or dormitory accommodation. They may stay in twin accommodation if their nominated responsible adult is also sharing the room.
Shuttles are offered between Manchester Airport and Manjushri KMC subject to demand. £25/each way. See travel info page for more information and times.
Festival Meal Ticket for meals served in the main dining marquee:
Lunch & Supper - £8/day
Children’s portions are available for those 12 years and under, and are charged at 50%. Children 13 years and over are charged as adult.
£3.50 per day/part of day
Week 1 (all teachings) - £21
Week 1 (Fri-Sun teachings only) - £9
Week 2 - (all teachings - £24
Week 2 (Sat & Sun teachings only) - £12