Festival Fee: does not include accommodation or meals
ALL PRICES in Canadian Dollars CAN$
All profits from the Festival support the International Temples Project, an international fund dedicated to public benefit.
|Whole Festival||October 7 – 13||$360||Whole Festival|
|Fri||October 7||$30||Begins with Teaching at 7.30pm|
|Thurs||October 13||$30||Finishes at 1pm|
*It is necessary to attend all three days of empowerments
Children’s Festival Fee:
|Age:||0 – 7 years||FREE|
|8 – 15 years||50% discount|
|16+ years||as adult above|
It is no longer possible to book a room at the Festival Hotel at the special Festival rate. If you are a room-mate of someone (who you know) who has already booked a room, tick ‘yes’ in your booking and then select ‘share a room’ so that we can allocate you to the correct room.
|Room Type||Price inclusive of all Canadian taxes|
|Single or Double occupancy||$170 per room/per night ($147 pre-tax)|
|Triple occupancy||$190 per room/per night ($164 pre-tax)|
|Quad occupancy||$210 per room/per night ($181 pre-tax)|
- Must be booked for whole Festival – 6 nights: (Friday 7 – Wednesday 12) depart Thursday 13
- Available for 3 nights before and 3 nights after Festival
- Above hotel prices are inclusive of all taxes
- Breakfast is not included in the room rate
- Single/double occupancy rooms have 1 queen bed. Triple/quad rooms have 2 double beds
- Maximum occupancy per room – 4 persons
Deposit installments and cancellation fees (please read carefully):
- 25% deposit required on booking (bookings received before 2 September)
- 50% deposit required by 3 September (all bookings)
- 100% payment required 30 September (all bookings)
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Cancellations up to and including June 28 deposit paid will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received 29 June – 2 September, 1 night penalty will be charged.
- Cancellations received 3 September – 2 October 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received 3 October onward 100% non-refundable.
Children 0 – 18 years sharing a parents room at the Chelsea Hotel are FREE.
Maximum occupancy is 4 persons, children count towards the maximum. Parents should book a room corresponding to the number of adults in the room eg. if 2 adults you should book double room, then add names and ages of any children in the special requests box. Each child attending the Festival will need their own separate Festival booking which can be added to the same booking cart. In the child’s booking you should select the ‘sharing a hotel room’ option.
Information about onsite and nearby parking at Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), including pricing is available on their website.
Parking at the Chelsea Hotel is on a first come first served basis, overnight parking CAN$29.
Information & prices on nearby parking lots: