2018 NKT-IKBU International
MAY 25 – 30 · Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre, UK
Spring Festival Fees
|Festival fees - Daily rates (Does not include accommodation or meals)|
|Friday||May 25||£15||Introduction (pm)|
|Saturday||May 26||£45||Empowerment and Meditations|
|Sunday||May 27||£30||Teachings and Meditations|
|Monday||May 28||£30||Teachings and Meditation|
|Wednesday||May 30||£8||Retreat (am)|
Children's Festival Fee
|7 years and under||Free|
|8 - 15 years||50% Discount|
|16 years +||as adult above|
|Accommodation||Prices per person per night|
|Single en suite†*||£55|
|Twin or Double en suite†*||£80 (per room)|
|Twin or Double Room†*||£70 (per room)|
†very limited availability
*must be booked for whole festival
**must be booked for 3 nights minimum
There are three camping options. For each option, you must first booking camping – then select which of the camping options you require.
- bringing your own tent
- booking a ready-erected tent (includes mattress, pillow and blanket)
- bringing your own campervan (very limited spaced available)
|Camping Fee||£6 per person/per night|
PLUS additional cost for ready-erected tents & campervans
(all rooms ensuite)
|Prices per room per night|
|Premier Inn, Ulverston|
|Single (room only)||£95|
|Double (room only)||£95|
|Twin or Double||£65|
Children’s Accommodation Prices
- We regret we are unable to accommodate children under 16 in shared rooms or dormitory accommodation.
- Children aged 4 and over who are occupying a bed/space in a twin or double room will be charged at full adult rates above.
- Children aged 3 and under sharing their parent’s bed are free of charge.
- Children who are camping (in parents own tent) are free of charge. It is not permitted for those under 16 to sleep in their own tent, but must share with an adult family member/nominated carer.
- In general children aged 3 or under who are camping (in a ready-erected tent) are free of charge and children aged 4 and over will be counted as a paying person. Children aged 3 or under who are camping (in a ready-erected tent) are free of charge if they do not take up an additional person space. Eg. 2 person tent = 2 paying people + child
Shuttles will run daily between the Festival hotels and the Festival site, and must be booked separately . These can be booked by those not staying in Festival offsite accommodation, however, priority is given to those who are staying in the above Festival hotels.
Majestic Hotel, Barrow - Manjushri KMC: £8/day
Premier Inn, Ulverston - Manjushri KMC: £3.50/day
Shuttles are offered between Manchester Airport and Manjushri KMC subject to demand. £20/each way. See travel info page for more information and times.
Festival Meal Ticket for meals served in the main dining marquee:
Onsite Accommodation: 3 meals per day – £7/day
Offsite Accommodation: 2 meals per day (lunch & supper) - £6/day
Children’s portions are available for those 12 years and under, and are charged at 50%. Children 13 years and over are charged as adult.
Car parking fee covers the cost of field rental and road track hire: £3.00 per day/part of day