2019 NKT-IKBU INTERNATIONAL
Spring Festival Fees
|Festival fees - Daily rates (Does not include accommodation or meals)|
|Friday||May 24||£15||Introduction (pm)|
|Saturday||May 25||£45||Empowerment and Meditations|
|Sunday||May 26||£30||Teachings and Meditations|
|Monday||May 27||£30||Teachings and Meditation|
|Wednesday||May 29||£8||Retreat (am)|
Children's Festival Fee
|7 years and under||Free|
|8 - 15 years||50% Discount|
|16 years +||as adult above|
|Accommodation||Prices per person per night|
|Single en suite†*||£55|
|Twin or Double en suite†*||£80 (per room)|
|Twin or Double Room†*||£70 (per room)|
†very limited availability
*must be booked for whole festival
**must be booked for 3 nights minimum
There are three camping options. For each option, you must first booking camping – then select which of the camping options you require.
- bringing your own tent
- booking a ready-erected tent (includes mattress, pillow and blanket)
- bringing your own campervan (very limited spaced available)
|Camping Fee||£6 per person/per night|
PLUS additional cost for ready-erected tents & campervans
| Off-site Accommodation|
(all rooms ensuite)
|Prices per room per night|
|Premier Inn, Ulverston|
|Single (room only)||£80|
|Double (room only)||£80|
- We regret we are unable to accommodate under 16s in shared rooms or dormitory accommodation with adults who are not their parent/legal guardian, nominated carer or an adult family member.
- Children aged 4 and over who are occupying a bed/space in a twin or double room will be charged at full adult rates above.
- Children aged 3 and under sharing their parent’s bed are free of charge.
- Children aged under 16 who are camping (in parents own tent) are free of charge. It is not permitted for those under 16 to sleep in their own tent, but must share with an adult family member/nominated carer.
- In general children aged 3 or under who are camping (in a ready-erected tent) are free of charge and children aged 4 and over will be counted as a paying person. Children aged 3 or under who are camping (in a ready-erected tent) are free of charge if they do not take up an additional person space. Eg. 2 person tent = 2 paying people + child
Young Adults Accommodation (16 & 17 year olds)
- Young Adults cannot be accommodated in shared room or dormitory accommodation. They may stay in twin accommodation if their nominated responsible adult is also sharing the room.
Shuttles will run daily between the Festival hotels and the Festival site, and must be booked separately . These can be booked by those not staying in Festival offsite accommodation.
Premier Inn, Ulverston - Manjushri KMC: £6/day (coach rental costs have increased this year. Offsite shuttle prices reflect the minimum necessary to cover the cost of hiring the coach).
Shuttles are offered between Manchester Airport and Manjushri KMC subject to demand. £20/each way. See travel info page for more information and times.
Festival Meal Ticket for meals served in the main dining marquee:
Breakfast - £1.50/day (onsite accommodation only)
Lunch & Supper - £6/day
Children’s portions are available for those 12 years and under, and are charged at 50%. Children 13 years and over are charged as adult.
Car parking fee covers the cost of field rental and road track hire: £3.50 per day/part of day